DtNor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of DtNor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
No Remorse
Admin
No Remorse

3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained Empty
PostSubject: 3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained   3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:17 am

Hello all,

In August DtNor celebrates its 3rd anniversary, but that is not as important as the landmark we just gained.

After being able to support every class/build in the game DtNor took it up a notch and went epic.
Not just 1 epic rune but 3 epic runes could be activated without leaving other runes out or a degrade of runes.

A real milestone, I want to thank you all for getting DtNor this far and I do not want to single out people but I have to show my gratitude to some people.

2 months prior to epic runes Clau left the clan on 2 chars + Goca put an alt in the altclans and were very active to be killed (Thank you Clau and Goca)
In the last month Underkid put additional chars in both altclans as well (thank you Underkid)

For the killers , there have been many but special gratitude to Dewlittle, Milkchan, Semperfidelis (Nemesiss) Yadocxer, Halberd. These people all did over 10k dem/terr.

Also Semperfidelis went to veteran with Zoidberginc and Vicecornadmiral and Dewlittle are officers now.

We did great , a massive morale support towards the whole clan. I myself for one am relieved we got there in a very fast and speedy way.

Lets keep pushing for more epic runes and see if we can beat SYNOD as friends in runes, if we can not get to that level we still did amazingly and showed all of Nodiatis what a clan can do as a team, a large team nonetheless.

Keep supporting eachother, we all know players come and go but if the base is strong and new players will learn to love DtNor like we do I hope.

With greetings,

Noremorse
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained   3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:24 am

Epic Landmark Achieved!! Ty to all the follow clannies who worked long and hard to make this happen. As I've always said....we are FAMILY here...and family works together to achieve anything. Together we stand...divided we fall. Now that that's covered...again TY all....and now ....let's go kick some @$$!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: A milestone reached.   3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 10:53 am

Today we did reach a milestone. Epic runes! Three in fact..awesome!! Everyone deserves a pat on the back. Working together, as family, we have driven this historical marker into the dark earth of Nod and will never look back! Forward, together! Stronger because of this unity! Family! Clan DtNor rules..
Back to top Go down
witness
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained   3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 11:23 am

What a fantastic effort everyone, am proud to be part of such a wonderful group of people.

Much love, Oneangel x
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained   3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Great job everyone. With great clannies and working together, this is by far the best group of people in the game. -Ice
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained   3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained Empty

Back to top Go down

3 years of dtnor and another landmark gained
Page 1 of 1