DtNor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the world of DtNor

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2 years of DtNor

Go down 
AuthorMessage
No Remorse
Admin
No Remorse

2 years of DtNor Empty
PostSubject: 2 years of DtNor   2 years of DtNor EmptyWed Jul 20, 2011 6:57 pm

Hello all,

Seriously I do not know what to say, but to say thank you all.
After 2 years we are still here though a lot has changed since the start of DtNor.
New players, new rules, new runes, add-ons to the game, change of cap, change of skills and how they work.

But one thing has not changed, this is still a clan for friends, made by friends and to meet new friends.
Yes we have rules these days like civil clanchat, 2000 times per level minimum runepower per character but we still have 15% tax.

One other thing has changed since we started though and it is a good thing: we are a top 5 clan for almost a year now.
This accomplishment should not be taken lightly, we are all responsible for that.
So once again I say thank you my friends, you are the ones that made this possible with me trying not to be a tyrant.

Although this all seems to be wonderful and great but our hardest task lies still in the future.
Trying to upgrade all runes to a minimum of r4++ which means we need a monthly income of 22 million runepower.
At the moment we are at 13 million per month but that is slowly increasing due players leveling, yet the clan can not grow faster than the players do and i do realize my hands are tied to that fact. (though my hands are itching to push for r5++ ,epic, but that is not realistic)

2 years of DtNor, saw players coming back after facing some difficulties in real life (which comes first ofcourse)
Saw players that promised to return not return, saw alts being made, saw players improve, saw new players joining the clan.

So much has happened, am thinking back on it all right now and just one thing does not seem right in all of this....
Dtazyork (who is still alive) is not among us anymore however he remains as master and he is being covered as capped player by me, hoping one day he will come back and play or at least talk.

Over these 2 years we have had our problems as well as in nod as in real life and seeing how openly people talk about their problems and how the clan responds to it makes me proud. Seeing that our bond is strong and still realizing not everyone is the best of friends but that is ok.
Mutual respect might be more important even.

I can not tell how proud I am on the clan and more important the players that are in it, I just hope we can keep this up and try to focus on our tasks at hands.
Looking into a very bright future if we all can keep it up like we did over the last 2 years although the path we have chosen is not an easy one.

I am hoping you all are just as excited about this all as I am, I am going to close this down.

With No Remorse looking back at a wonderful 2 years,

No Remorse
Back to top Go down

2 years of DtNor Empty
PostSubject: Honor   2 years of DtNor EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 9:23 pm

DtNor,
I consider it a true honor to serve alongside each and every one of you. I absolutely admire all of your determination and dedication in seeing the dream and rise of DtNor to what it is today. We are blessed to have such an awesome leader in Nor and I want to publicly thank him for his vision and carrying us to where we are today and where we are going. I truly believe that this IS the BEST clan with no doubts. Beyond the daily clan chat, DtNor members all help each other, build each other up and encourage one another and that is very unique to this clan of true friends. I consider it an honor and a privilege to serve with you all.
With Sincere Gratitude,
Hallelujah
Back to top Go down

2 years of DtNor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 years of DtNor   2 years of DtNor EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 12:06 pm

Well said Hall! I concur Very Happy
Back to top Go down

2 years of DtNor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 years of DtNor   2 years of DtNor EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 11:25 am

This clan really has a Heart of Steel! Very Happy

Love u all and thank u for all the good memories, this is what keeps me playing... friends ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 years of DtNor Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 years of DtNor   2 years of DtNor Empty

Back to top Go down

2 years of DtNor
Page 1 of 1